50,000th Registration Celebration: Win a Free Course!
- Posted in
- on April 5, 2018.
To celebrate our 50,000th student registration, Virtual High School is giving away free tuition for one course, valued at up to $679, to a lucky student!
VHS may be a great option for you if you hope to
- Meet a prerequisite requirement for high school, college, or university
- Accommodate your timetable at your home school or take a course that your home school does not offer
- Upgrade your marks
- Accelerate through high school
- Earn your Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Refresh your skills or meet requirements set out by your workplace
- Gain the extra flexibility that you need or want in your education
Students may register at any time and move through the courses at their own pace. Visit the courses page to view the full list of course offerings, and watch the video below to learn more about how VHS works:
How do you enter the draw for a free course?
- Follow the Virtual High School Instagram account (@virtualhighschool).
- Tag a friend on the 50,000th Registration Celebration Instagram post.
The draw is open until April 12th. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified through Instagram Direct Messaging.
We sincerely thank the tens of thousands of students, parents, and caregivers who over the past twenty plus years have helped us become a thriving, student-centred school and a world leader in online education.
To celebrate our 50,000th student registration, Virtual High School is giving away free tuition for one course to a lucky student, valued at up to $679! . To be entered, all you have to do is: . 1) Follow us on Instagram. 2) Tag a friend in this post. . The draw is open until April 12th. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified through Instagram direct messaging. . #virtualhighschool #contest #highschool #giveaway #education #school #university #graduation #win #free #onlinelearning #bayfield
UPDATE: The free course has been awarded and the student has already begun a biology course with us. Thank you to all who participated and helped us celebrate this milestone. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more opportunities.
Read the Terms and Conditions.