You may eligible if you
- are currently a student,
- live in Ontario,
- are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
- are between 15 and 29 years old,
- are not currently a business owner,
- are not employed or attending school for more than 12 hours/week, and
- are returning to school after the Summer Company program.
The maximum grant from this program is $3000. The program starts in May, June, or July, and ends on Labour Day. High school students must commit at least 280 hours, and post-secondary students must commit at least 420 hours to the program.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is May 6, 2017.
Visit the following web page to learn more about the program and begin your application: Summer Company.