With the second semester quickly approaching, Virtual High School (VHS) is giving away free tuition for one course to one lucky student, valued at up to $579!
Why would a student take online courses?
- To meet a prerequisite requirement for high school, college, or university
- To accommodate your timetable at your home school or to take a course that your home school does not offer
- To upgrade your marks
- To accelerate through high school
- To earn your Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- To refresh your skills or meet requirements set out by your workplace
- To gain the extra flexibility that you need or want in your education
Students can register at any time and move through the courses at their own pace. Visit the courses page for a full list of course offerings, and watch the video below to learn more about how VHS works:
How do you win the free course?
To be entered into the draw for free tuition for one course, all you have to do is:
- Visit our Facebook page, find the post that corresponds to this giveaway, like it, and comment with the course you would take.
- Enter your name and email address in this form: https://contest.fbapp.io/win-a-free-course. The collection of this information is solely for contacting the winner.
Enter by January 25th, 2018 for your chance to win. The winner will be selected at random and notified by email.