We are thrilled to announce that we’ve launched a new version of ALC1O/2O, Integrated Arts.
The newly launched version features brand-new content presented in a fresh, new style. As we continue to launch and relaunch courses at VHS, they will all be updated with this new style.
This course introduces students to a range of artistic disciplines including visual arts, drama, dance, and music. Students explore the elements and techniques needed to create their own artwork, and integrate two or more disciplines into artwork. Students will also learn about careers in the arts and how integrated art plays a crucial role in culture, society, personal expression, and in the modern work world.
- Learn about the artists and opportunities to create art in your community.
- Explore and participate in the creative process.
- Discover how art can impact the environment.
- Research careers in the arts you may like to pursue.
- Analyze a range of artworks.
- Explore the elements of art, principles of design, and art techniques.
- Create your own works including visual art, drama, dance, music, and media arts (no experience required).
- Learn about how art impacts society and culture.
- Discover how integrated arts are created and explore their everyday role in society.
Sample Course Pages:
- Features, layouts, and interactive elements have been completely redesigned.
- Content has been restructured to be more practical and hands-on with many examples throughout.
- More opportunities for feedback and self-assessment have been added (new discussions, interactive self-check quizzes, and assessments designed to provide students with meaningful teacher feedback).
- New built-in opportunities to review and revise assignments have been added following teacher and peer feedback.
- All media has been newly created (videos, images, and custom illustrations).
The world always needs more art. Check out the full course outline here, and register today!