Join the Virtual High School Team
Our Workplace Culture
We provide a collaborative, creative, and energetic work environment for our employees and teaching contractors at Virtual High School. Those who work for VHS get to pursue careers that are rewarding and engaging. Consider joining our team if you’re passionate about helping students access the best in online education!
Academic and Administrative Staff
Our academic department heads, content developers, business operations team, and administrative staff members work at the Virtual High School office in Bayfield, Ontario. The in-office staff develop our academic policies and courses, provide exceptional administrative support to our students, and manage the day-to-day operations of our school.
Why Work at Virtual High School?
- Make an impact in the lives of students from around the world.
- Experience a flexible and supportive work environment.
- Enjoy an innovative, dog-friendly, open concept office.
- Learn new skills through professional development and career growth.
- Gain experience with learning management systems and modern education resources.
Current Staff Opportunities
Virtual High School is always looking for collaborative individuals for our close-knit team environment.
As positions become available, they are posted on this page. Please check back often or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Virtual High School has a team of highly talented teachers who work remotely as independent contractors. The role of the teacher is to support students throughout their courses by answering questions about course content, grading assignments and tests, providing feedback, and facilitating a positive online learning experience.
Why Teach at Virtual High School?
- Experience flexibility in determining where and when to work.
- Support students from around the world in receiving a high-quality education.
- Develop skills in learning management systems and teaching online.
- Gain experience teaching subjects or divisions that may not be available in your current day school.
- Supplement income while teaching in a physical classroom, after retiring from the classroom, or while at home.
Remote Teaching Opportunities
Virtual High School is always accepting applications from qualified teachers. When a position becomes available, we review our teacher candidate pool and reach out to any potential candidates.
Virtual High School is committed to employment equity.
If you have any accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will respond. Information related to the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.