UPDATE (September 14, 2016): It’s your lucky day! The draw is back on for 2 additional free courses! The draw was performed one day earlier than originally listed in the posts. To make up for this error, we are offering 2 ADDITIONAL FREE course registrations. The same rules apply, but the deadline to enter is now September 16th at 12 pm EST.
Another new school year is about to begin in Ontario, and to celebrate this new beginning, Virtual High School (VHS) is offering TWO free VHS course registrations, valued at up to $579 each, to two lucky students! We will cover the entire tuition fee for any course from among our subject areas in grades 9 – 12. Whether you’re just entering high school, just about to earn your diploma, or simply want to take a course for fun, VHS can help you meet your goals. Thousands of students have found that VHS is a good option because it has allowed them
- To meet a prerequisite requirement for high school, college, or university
- To accommodate timetables at their day schools or enable them to take courses that their day schools do not offer
- To upgrade marks
- To accelerate through high school
- To earn an Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- To refresh skills or meet requirements set out by a workplace
- To gain the extra flexibility that students may need or want in their education
At VHS, you can register at any time and move through the course at your own pace. Visit our courses page for a full list of course offerings and watch the video below to learn more about how VHS works:
How do you win the free course?
Just enter to win! All you have to do is
1) Answer the following questions in a comment on our September 1st Facebook post about the free courses (embedded below):
- After high school, are you planning to attend university or college, or will you be entering the workforce?
- What Virtual High School course will help you achieve this goal?
- What makes Virtual High School a good option for you?
2) Enter your email address in this form: http://goo.gl/lcNFk6.
The 2 additional winners will be randomly selected at 12 pm EST on September 16th, 2016 from all individuals who have answered all 3 required questions in a comment on our September 1st Facebook post about the free courses AND entered their email address here: http://goo.gl/lcNFk6. The winners will then receive an email outlining details of how the vouchers can be used.
NOTE: This voucher is not cash redeemable.